Housing Accommodations

If you believe you require housing accommodations due to a documented disability-related condition, you will need to register with the Division of Disability Resources and Educational Services (DRES) in addition to submitting your housing application. DRES is responsible for providing services to students with disabilities and is available to consult with other areas of campus regarding ADA accessibility issues. For further information on housing accommodations, you can visit the Housing website at https://housing.illinois.edu/apply-now/ADA-assignment.

NOTE: DRES will not share housing-related letters of support with the Housing Information Office (University Housing) directly. It is the student’s responsibility to provide a copy of the housing-related letter of support to the Housing Information Office. The housing-related letter of support plays an important part in the assignments process.